Astrocycling tours are provided by Astroazzurro Viaggi Tour Operator, located in Monsummano Terme (PT) ITALY-Viale Martini 101 which operates as tour operator and travel agency with authorization of the Province of Pistoia dated August 1998. All tours are subject to these terms and conditions.
To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 1000 Euro. Once a trip is under deposit, the tour price is guaranteed unless alternate booking conditions have been noted. Astrocycling reserves the right to decline a reservation to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
The balance of your payment is due 90 days prior to the departure date. For reservation booked within 90 days of the tour’s departure, final payment is due at the time of booking. If final payment is not received when due, Astrocycling reserves the right to cancel your reservation.
A single supplement will be charged to each traveler in a private room. The amount of this supplement varies depending on the tour and can be found in the detailed itinerary. A single supplement is not meant to penalize solo travelers, but reflects the actual cost that is reduced for double occupancy reservation since they are sharing a room.
Payment can be with Wire Transfer, American Express or Paypal. For American Express and Paypal is necessary an extra fee of around 4 %
If you must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined according to the policy outlined below. Exception to our cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including wheater, terrorism, civil unrest or personal emergencies. There is no refound for arriving late ore leaving a trip early. Astrocycling strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy for public tour departures and will make no exceptions. Days prior to trip 120+: Admin fee of 200 Euro / 90-120 days: 25% of the price / 60-90 days: 50% of the trip price / 0-60 days: 100% of trip price
Please note the following details regarding Astrocycling cancellation policy: Astrocycling reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason. On the rare occasion when Astrocycling must cancel a trip, all tour payments received to date will be refunded. Due to circumstances beyond or control Astrocycling may at times have to make changes to the original itinerary. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum and our standard of quality is always kept. Astrocycling and its staff are not responsible for any personal expenses incurred due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations, such as prepaid hotel accommodation or airline tickets. We recommended confirm your trip with Astrocycling before making travel arrangements that might be non-refundable as well as purchasing travel insurance. Private tour package may be subject to different terms and conditions as outlined in the final proposal and detailed itinerary.
After submitting your deposit, you will receive a Registration Form to complete. This form must be signed and returned to Astrocycling within 7 days of receipt in order to finalize your trip. The Traveler Profile enables Astrocycling to secure your bicycle, note dietary restrictions, and recognize any special requests you may have.
By paying your deposit and completing the Reservation Form Astrociclyng will send you, you certify your agreement to the following Traveler Code:
– I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness and state of health. I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
– I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates and vaccinations required for travel.
– I will make sure to communicate any special request at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirement and room preference. I also understand that Astrocycling will do all it can to accommodate special request but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
– I will respect the laws and custom of countries visited and follow environmental guidelines in accordance with guide direction.
– I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
– I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities and physical abilities of all group members. Guides may be required to improvise and exercice good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
– I understand that Astrocycling reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to live a trip if the leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
– I understand a road less traveled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
– I understand the wheather is out of Astrocycling and the trip leaders control.
– I will always wear a helmet when riding.
– I will not wear headphones when riding and I will drink alcohol responsibly.
If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the tour and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed tour portion. Astrocycling reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behavior impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
The main reasons for travel insurance for most people is to protect a trip cost through trip cancellation/interruption coverage and to provide cover in case of expensive medical treatment being required while overseas. We recommend that you have adequate travel insurance organized before you come on tour that covers trip cancellation, baggages, health, travel and accident insurance. Astrocycling will not assume responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to persons or their personal effects, or for any injury or loss sustained during the tour.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Astrocycling is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with bicycles, pedestrians, or automobiles; road conditions including but not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations or the adequacy of medical attention once provided. Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to departure will not be permitted to join the trip and standard cancellation policy will apply.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Astrocycling is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Astrocycling reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
Astrocycling is not responsible for loss of passports, tickets, or other documents, or loss of or damage to luggage, personal property, or other passenger belongings.
Astrocycling makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices. Astrocycling recognizes that some guests may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared, but cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated. Additionally, guests grant Astrocycling permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Astrocycling. Guests agree that Astrocycling may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Astrocycling photography within this website is copyrighted by Astrocycling and may not be reproduced without permission.